. day 11 .

>> Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's not every day I'm waited on hand and foot!
Mani/pedi today with a girlfriend...ahh, good times!!
P.S. As I'm sure you can tell about half of my photos have been taken with my point and shoot. For me this project is more about capturing the day rather than capturing a perfect photo.

Also wanted to mention, like Lauren, how much I love checking the blog a few times a day to see all your photos. I think we may even have more people join in, and I'm so glad! Keep em coming!

1 comments:

Sarah May 31, 2010 at 12:15 AM  

Sarah, how FUN!!! This is a great photo...I totally wouldn't have guessed p.a.s. I love capturing the moments of real life... :) And you do it very well, friend!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP