Red Heart ♥

>> Friday, June 4, 2010

Today is our LAST Red Day! :) So, we thought we'd do something special...something to say "I LOVE YOU." We cut a little red heart out of construction paper. I guess you could say it's the first Valentine from me to Josefine. When first given the heart, she tried putting it on her head, like a hat. Our favorite "game" to play with the paper heart was to attach it to a tree and for her to pull herself up on the trunk and get it for me...and we did that over and over and over again. :) Sweet time with my Josefine...always something I love. ♥ ♥ ♥


IMG_9619 BLOG

2 comments:

photozmom June 4, 2010 at 5:34 PM  

I have LOVED all your RED stuff... My favorite color is yellow.... Can't wait to see what you do with it !!! I am going to LOVE your book when it is done...seriously you NEED to market it... IT is going to be SO SWEEEET !

Sarah June 4, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

Aw...thanks, Saundra! :) Hmmm, yes...Yellow will be a fun one! Only 10 more days until that begins! Next is Orange!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP