Yellow Sink

>> Monday, June 21, 2010

As we're traveling, I never know if I'll find something yellow for the day. That's the fun of it. Today, we're staying at a lovely home with a sweet couple. And guess what...they have a perfectly YELLOW sink! We knew exactly where Josefine was going to get her bath for the evening! We've never bathed her in a sink...not even when she was itty-bitty. Her first experience was such fun! She splashed and laughed and made the biggest, wettest (is that a word?) mess ever! And of course, she was playing Silly Billy most of the time...hence, this adorable expression!


IMG_2680BLOG

NOTE: We will be at camp all week, and it's not likely that I'll be able to post, though I hope to get a daily photo for the project! I'll be back on Saturday!

2 comments:

. sarah . June 21, 2010 at 8:19 AM  

Her expression is awesome!!! LOVE IT! :) I love all the different places you're finding yellow...and all your other colors. You amaze me, you're traveling with a little one with tons of responsibilities and you still find time to do fun stuff like this!! You're awesome!! I just know it...

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP