Green Leaves

>> Saturday, July 10, 2010

One of Josefine's favorite pastimes (can a 1 year old have a pastime?) is pointing at trees and saying "Wassat?" and I always answer "Tree!" It's become a fun game we like to play on walks and while we're playing outside. But, it never occured to me that I could answer her "Leaves!" And maybe that's why she keeps asking...she's thinking, "No, Mama...I'm wondering what those little green things are that hang from the tree!" Haha...well, I'll probably never know. But, it's a fun game nonetheless.


IMG_4799BLOG

1 comments:

Cheri Barrett July 10, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

What an adorable daughter you have! I love looking at your photos -- they are excellent! She's going to love the book.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP